Sunday, April 8, 2018

Social Media

Alexa and I sit in our local Offerdahl's as a small child next to us very loudly repeats the same phrases about baseball. Alexa has been working on the website and the Instagram, as I investigate film festivals to submit to, and finish creating the Twitter. I have drunk 3 cups of coffee. Alexa tried to vlog this day but quickly gave up doing that in this Offerdahl's. This child won't stop talking about baseball. His parents totally forgot to order food for him. Oh my god. This kid just called his mom out for "eat[ing] way too fast". The trailer is up on Twitter! I'm going to convince Alexa to leave and go for a walk I need to get away from this child.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I'm back... it's much later and I am here to update what we've done today!

Together Alexa (spotify user: lindsay-weir) and I made a playlist, an Unofficial Official Soundtrack!



(it says who added which song, but even if Spotify didn't show it you could probably tell)

and our twitter is here, which contains both the trailer and the playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment