Sunday, April 1, 2018

We're Done! But, It's Only The Beginning of The End.

The final draft of Loop 1 is finally done!!! After weeks of editing, we're done. But it is only the beginning of the end.

Now I/we have 12 whole days to:

  1. Make and edit a CCR
  2. Make a website for the film
  3. Finish the postcard
It's definitely do-able, but as the deadline approaches it gets more and more nervewracking. It's always crazy to me seeing an idea go from idea -> script -> storyboard -> the footage -> the edit -> the final product. But as an editor, I also feel like it's a shame I'll never be able to experience the project for the first time. I've seen it every step of the process so it's impossible for me to watch it with a fresh set of eyes. In any case, I am glad to be done... but knowing me I'm probably going to still tweak it in secret ;) 




(I'm only going to post a little teaser clip here because I don't want the blog to get confusing)

No comments:

Post a Comment