Friday, April 6, 2018

Website and Trailer!

Alexa has been working hard on the website, but we were struggling to determine whether we should post the full film on the website. We decided this wasn't a great idea, since we wanted to have our film go to festivals it probably would be best if it wasn't floating around online. But, there was still a spot on the website for a video so I realized what we were missing, a trailer. So while Alexa was designing out beautiful website I made this:



Our website is also coming along nicely! We are keeping with the color scheme of black and white and purple, and we are trying to make the website engaging. Alexa even left me a spot on the website to put something wierd, vague, and mysterious... don't know what I'm gonna put but I'll think of something.



The website so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment