Saturday, March 3, 2018

Production Company & Logo:

Our production company and logo developed in an odd way. First, without a production company name, I workshopped a logo. I took the M from my last name, and by turning one point of the M I created a symbol that resembled the Z (from my first name). Also, the logo resembled the A and the V from Alexa's first and last name.

The crazy part was, without seeing my logo, Alexa suggested a name "Lunar Lava Productions", and it surprised me how much the two parts of the M from the logo I made also closely resembled two Ls. Alexa came up with the name "Lunar Lava" after a day in her astronomy class, where she learned how the moon once had volcanic activity. This concept fascinated her, and created out of it was our catchy name!



No comments:

Post a Comment