Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Wagon (part 2) and Makeup


Painting day! Alexa and I painted the wagon parts! 

The Wagon Is Red!


While we were painting, my Amazon package came with my bald cap and my liquid latex! 
Next time we got together to work, Alexa and I had fun testing the makeup out.

Fake blood gel I made

A scar I made out of liquid latex and cottton! 



In order to create wrinkles, we used a method known as stretching and stippling. We knew we wanted to create a wrinkly old and gross monster on a budget, so instead of investing in a prosthetic mask that would look premade and would be way out of our budget, by stretching our actor's skin, adding liquid latex, and drying with a blow dryer, we create an interesting and pretty realistic wrinkle effect for less than $10.

the final Look™



No comments:

Post a Comment