Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Shopping List!

What I think is one of the most important things to do in projects like these is to stay organized. That is easier said than done. But I know, in order to film we must get all our supplies and props, and before we do that we must make a list of all our supplies and props.

The first thing I did when we finished the script, was go through and highlight the props, costumes, and specific set pieces in different colors. Essentially, anything Alexa and I needed to purchase or find.


Over the next two weeks I think these are all the things Alexa and I need to get:

Props:
  • Like a billion Girl Scout cookie boxes ✔
  • A wagon ✔(almost, post coming soon)
  • A stick of metal that looks like it could have come from the wagon
  • Clipboard
  • Pencil ✔
  • Chairs/furniture to block door with
  • Ripped up curtains

Costumes:
  • Patchy big robe with a hood
  • Another patchy big robe with a hood
  • Old fashioned girl scout uniform ✔
  • Troupe number patch
  • Liquid Latex
  • bald cap
  • sponges
Misc:
  • Fake blood gel

No comments:

Post a Comment