Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Storyboard, Thanks Alexa!

Alexa straight up just made a 72-panel storyboard! I love it! Last week in class and during lunch, Alexa went over each shot with me and I helped her edit and add a couple panels. But for the most part, we were on the same page. She created a beautiful storyboard, which makes me feel good about what stage of the project we are on. Storyboards always relax me, as they let me know everything we have to shoot. As an editor, knowing that we have an organizational method to get all the shots we need to get, comforts me.

  

  

I thank Alexa for making this storyboard, she came up with some really cool and visually interesting shots. I think we work so great as a group because she has more experience and interest the aspects of this projects that I find more tedious, and vise versa.

Some of these shots I'm not even ready for, that's how beautiful they'll be!

1 comment: